It is pretty common knowledge these days that exercise is necessary for overall health and wellness. Moving our bodies provides so many AMAZING benefits, both mentally and physically. Especially after the year we have all had and being stuck inside during the pandemic.
It is no secret that many of us aren’t exactly feeling our best after the pandemic and our workout routines may have fallen off track, or disappeared altogether!
But spring is here, the weather is beautiful, and it’s time for a workout overhaul!
With countless forms of exercise fads being introduced to the public, it is important to sift through and find something that is enjoyable that will keep you consistent.
It’s a good feeling when you get settled into a consistent workout routine, but if your body isn’t reacting in the way you would have hoped it would, it may be time to reevaluate the type of exercise you’re doing. Your body can start exhibiting signs that your workout isn’t right for you, and paying attention to how you feel, both mentally and physically, can help you decide if it’s time to switch up your workout routine and get yourself back on track to feeling your best.
I have worked with dozens of women and I wanted to give you some of the tips I give my clients when choosing the right workout.
You guys know the drill with all of my videos…I have an amazing free resource for you that will prompt you to start thinking about your lifestyle, your hobbies, your routines, and help you find the RIGHT workout for your life!
This freebie is going to give you my 5 BEST tips to find the right workout for your lifestyle that will help you stay consistent and see the results you have been looking for!
So, what are the common types of exercise and how they may help you:
- Aerobic exercise. – Burns calories and aids in weight loss, reducing the load on weight-bearing joints.
- Strength training. – Increases muscle mass and strengthens the tendons that support your joints.
- Balance and flexibility. – Improves your posture and range of motion.
What are the benefits of exercise?
Spoiler alert, there are SO MANY benefits to moving your body.
- Controls weight
- Lowers blood pressure and arterial stiffness
- Enhances quality of sleep
- Delays loss of muscle mass and strength
- Improves balance and coordination
- Improves flexibility
- Improves digestion transit
- Reduces osteoporosis
- Reduces joint stress and back pain
- Decreases incidence of heart disease
- Reduces existing myocardial damage
- Decreases inflammation
- Improves immune function
- Decreases liver steatosis and fatty liver disease
- Improves insulin sensitivity and reduced risk of type 2 diabetes
- Increases energy and reduces risk of depression, anxiety, and stress
- Improves cognitive function
After some reflection from the tips in my fitness freebie, it’s time for some experimentation! And don’t be afraid of a healthy dose of trial and error!.
Try out anything you think might be a fit — give every workout a fair shot by trying it at least twice — doing this allows you to learn more about your fitness personality and what’s really going to click for you.
How can you get the most out of your new fitness routine?
I am going to share two more of my fitness secrets with you:
- The Modere Fitness Combo features Rush and Recover, the revolutionary pre- and post-workout duo that gets you in the zone, boosts your performance and maximizes your results. Rush is a science-driven pre-workout that pairs a boost of clean energy with cutting-edge ingredients like calcium HMB to optimize your athletic performance, protect your muscles during exercise and help you push harder. Recover is a unique post-workout, providing a blend of minerals, phytonutrients and essential electrolytes that reduce muscle soreness, support lean muscle formation and help you stay hydrated. Use the Modere Fitness Combo to get more from your workouts, reduce muscle soreness and get fit faster.
- This bestselling Lean Fitness System will help you lose fat, burn more calories and make the most of your workouts. This revolutionary collection is designed to help you maximize your results and boost your metabolism, plus optimize your workout performance and reduce soreness so you can get fit faster. Don’t just work out. Work smarter.
These two products are a MUST in my fitness routine and I am so thrilled to share my exclusive offer: $10 off first order with Code: 4878494
Now I want to hear from you! What form of exercise are you going to try next? I respond to every single comment myself and I can’t wait to connect with you.